Civil Work Supervisor
Location : Algeria
Reference : CWS-ALG-001
Industries : Oil and Gas
Discipline : Operations & Production
Job title: Civil Work Supervisor
Division/Department: Drilling Division
Reports to: Civil Work Engineer
Location: Field sites at Civil Works Contractor Camp
Level/Grade: Sr. Professional
Type of position: Full-time
- Prepare and send to Civil Engineer on a daily basis, the activity reports.
- Monitor and coordinate the usage of equipment and personnel at well site and the relevant daily cost report.
- As part of the Drilling Team, work closely with Drilling Supervisors at Rig sites to support the drilling operations whenever needed.
- Evaluate the performance of Civil Works Contractor and coordinate with Civil Engineer to solve operational problems.
- Prime responsibility in the acceptance of Civil Works end products, in conformity with specifications.
- Prime responsibility in the acceptance of equipment and personnel of Contractor, as per Contract requirements.*
- Work closely with Drilling Supervisor to improve the design of the well site as to optimize the
drilling operations and thus the cost.
Work experience requirements
- Minimum of University Degree (2 to 3 years at university level) in civil engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in civil engineering activities in the field
- Minimum 3 years of experience of civil engineering work in the upstream of the Oil Industry
- Good command of both written and spoken English, French and Arabic
- Good knowledge of standard office computer applications (word, excel, powerpoint: or equivalent)